To avoid the loss of data on the iPhone, it is strongly advised to make a regular backup of it on the PC. Which of the many backup programs available on the market is to choose? Who performs best? To refine your search, here we’ve put together 3 handy tools to back up the iPhone on PC.
Three ways to back up your iPhone
Make an iPhone backup with ApowerManager
Given the fact that online storages have a bad reputation these days, it’s always best to back up the iPhone on PC via a desktop tool. This way, you’ll always be assured that your files are safe no matter what happens, leaving no chance for anonymous people to access them.
ApowerManager is one of the powerful programs you can use to do a backup operation. This tool indeed takes the backup of all iPhone models namely the iPhone X, iPhone 8 / 7 / 6 / 5… The process of backing up the iPhone on PC via ApowerManager is as follows:
- Connect your iPhone to the PC via the cable provided.
- To connect the iPhone to the PC, please click “Trust” as soon as a notification window appears on your iPhone.
- Once the connection is established, click Tools; then click Save and Restore and then Complete Backup and follow the steps mentioned in the program.
Tips: In case you don’t want to make a full backup, it’s also possible to back up any content. To do so, simply enter the tab where the backup must be made and then click Export; the process is the same for all other content.
How do I back up iPhone to iTunes?
Once the iPhone is connected to the PC, automatic data syncing will be created automatically. But if you want to do a manual backup, iTunes will also be a good tool.
The process is as follows:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your iPhone from the “Devices” list and click right on your iPhone.
- Then click “Save” and wait until the iPhone backup is complete.
Whether you’re on Mac OS or Windows, the above processes are the same. Just like if you want to back up your iPad or iPod.
How do I back up the iPhone with iCloud?
iCloud can automatically back up important data: contacts, photos, videos, notes, etc.; on all iOS devices. The backup process is as follows:
- Go to Settings and tap your ID and then iCloud.
- Then turn on the “iCloud backup” option.
If other backup tools also exist, feel free to share them in the comments.