If your Apple iPhone X phone/mobile works very slowly, it crashes, you have a full memory and you want to erase it or you want to sell it or give it away and you want no one to be able to access your files and passwords, you can do a factory reset to make it look like the first day.
You should keep in mind that a reset or return to factory status in a mobile removes all its content. So you have to back up your data before you do it if you don’t want to lose everything.
There are many ways to reset into an Apple iPhone X based on the data you have.
If you know the screen code and iCloud account of your Apple iPhone X
If you want to perform a reset using the device options to return to the factory state an Apple iPhone X you need to follow these simple steps:
1. First step
Turn on your Apple iPhone X.
2. Second step
Go to the phone/mobile settings, usually tap, reset. delete content and settings – delete iPhone
3. Step Three
Tap Reset, then delete content and settings, then delete the iPhone.
4. Stage Four
You will be asked for the password of the phone/mobile phone. If you’ve enabled search, you’ll also need to enter your iCloud username and password.
5. Stage Five
Before doing so, they will ask you to confirm and display a message reminding you that all your data will be deleted from this device. Data you’ve uploaded to Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or backups you have in the cloud, such as Google Drive, will not be deleted. Dropbox or One Drive.
6. Stage Six
Your Apple iPhone X device will restart it and take a few minutes to start while restoring the device to its original state and optimizing preinstalled apps in the iOS 11.1.1 system.
If you don’t know the screen code and IF you know the iCloud account of your Apple iPhone X
1. Turn off your iPhone X
2. Open iTunes on your computer and connect the iPhone X to a computer (iTunes must be installed on your PC or Mac).
3. When you connect it, the small apple will appear on the phone, hold down the Home center button or download Volume (iPhone 7 or higher), and the power button.
4. In about 10 seconds, the screen will go out.
5. Release the power button but hold the Home button down or turn down the volume (iPhone 7 or higher).
6. In about 30 seconds, the computer will recognize the iPhone in DFU mode and you can release the main button or turn down the volume (iPhone 7 or higher).
7. Select “Restore” in iTunes on your computer.
8. The latest version of the iOS software will be downloaded and the device will be formatted.
9. The iPhone will restart after the process. If the iCloud account is activated, it will ask for iCloud’s email address and password.
If you don’t know the screen code and you don’t know your Apple iPhone X’s iCloud account
In this case, it’s best to contact Apple or take it back to an official store to check that you own it and restore it.
If you are not the owner, we recommend that you contact him. If you found it on the street, it is best to take it to the police so that the owner can pick it up. It is impossible to restore an iPhone without the iCloud account and if you get may have been blocked by IMEI.