You recently won an Android smartphone from Samsung’s Galaxy series and you want to switch iPhone to Samsung. But transferring contacts between these two different systems clutters you up a lot. Do you still want easy methods to do this? In this guide, we’ll show you how to transfer iPhone contacts to Samsung Galaxy.
Method 1. Transfer iPhone contacts to Samsung via Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung offers users the Smart Switch to facilitate their changes to Samsung devices. With this tool, iPhone contacts can be transferred to Samsung via iCloud.
Step one. Back up your data to iCloud
Step two. Install the Smart Switch app on your Samsung phone – Click on the Wireless option and then Choose iPhone/iPad (import from iCloud).
Step three. Connect to your iCloud account and select the device from which you want to import the data – Choose Contacts and click on the IMPORTER option to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung.
Method 2. Transfer iPhone contacts to Samsung with AnyTrans for Android
As a complete all-in-one content manager, AnyTrans makes it easy for you to manage iPhone and Android content. To transfer iPhone contacts to Samsung, tryAnyTrans’ Switch to Andoird feature for Android. Here’s how to do it.
Step one. Download and install AnyTrans for Android on your computer – Launch AnyTrans for Android and connect your iPhone and Samsung phone to the computer – Click the Switch to Android button.
Step two. Select Contacts – Click the Next button to execute the transfer.
Method 3: Transfer iPhone contacts to Samsung using iTunes
If you already know iTunes, you can also take advantage of its support to learn how to copy contacts from the iPhone to Samsung. Even if this process is more complicated, you could transfer your contacts from the iPhone to Samsung wirelessly.
- To start, launch iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone to it.
- Once the iOS device has been detected, select it and go to its “Info” tab.
- From there, you can activate the “Synchronize Contacts with” feature and select “Google Contacts.” Make sure you’ve already logged in with your Google account. Otherwise, a pop-up will open to allow you to set up your Google account.
- Save your changes by clicking the “Apply” button.
- Now you can easily access these synchronized contacts on your Samsung device. Make sure you use the same Google account on the Samsung device. You can also go to his account and Sync settings to activate the sync option for Google contacts.
That’s it, iPhone contacts are transferred directly to your new Samsung phone and automatically converted to compatible formats. Apart from contacts, AnyTrans can also help you transfer photos, messages, videos, etc. from iPhone to Samsung phone. If you want to quickly transfer iPhone data to Samsung phone, don’t hesitate to try AnyTrans for Android.