How to unlock your Apple iPhone 8 Simple and Easy Tips
In the following, we’ll show you how to unlock your smartphone after starting.
What is a PIN?
Normally, you need to enter your PIN to access the device after turning it on. A PIN is a four-digit code and is used to ensure security so that not everyone can access your smartphone.
This one, along with your personal PUK (see below for more details) you receive when you purchase your SIM card in an appendix letter.
If the PIN input is activated, you will only be able to use your smartphone if you have entered this code correctly. However, entering the PIN code can also be disabled
How do I unlock the SIM card on my Apple iPhone 8
When you turn on your smartphone, you must first enter the PIN to unlock the SIM card. But what if you’ve entered an incorrect code multiple times?
When you have entered the wrong code several times, there will be a message asking to enter the PUK code will appear on the screen.
As already mentioned above, it is also possible to disable the option that asks to enter the PIN.
To disable PIN entry
- Go to the settings, then to “Security.”
You will now see several options. Click “Set up SIM blocking.”
- If you’ve had to enter a PIN to access your Apple iPhone 8 (64GB) so far, the “Lock SIM card” option is checked.
- Click on it to disable the option. However, we would like to recommend that you enter the PIN code for security reasons.
How to change your PIN
If you wish, you can easily change your PIN, for example, because it seems too simple and therefore not safe enough, or because you’ve noticed that other people know your PIN. To do so, please proceed as described in our paragraphs.
- Go to your smartphone’s settings.
- Also, tap the “Security” option.
- Click “Set up SIM blocking.”
- You’ll now see the “Change THE SIM card PIN” option. Click on the option to select it.
- First, enter your old PIN. Normally, you have three attempts to could complete this step.
- Then, please follow the instructions on your phone to choose a new code.
If your SIM card is locked
If you enter a wrong PIN multiple times, your SIM card will be locked and you will need to enter the PUK code to unlock it.
The PUK code is an eight-digit personal code that unlocks your SIM card. On the other hand, you cannot change this code, as is the case with the PIN.
To enter the PUK code you have a maximum of ten attempts. If you haven’t been able to enter the correct PUK code correctly, your SIM card will be permanently locked.
If you’ve entered the PUK code correctly, you’ll be asked to set a new PIN.
Warning: If you don’t have your PUK code at your fingertips, for example, because you can’t find the SIM card appendix letter, please contact your mobile operator’s customer service.
We hope to have helped you unlock your Apple iPhone 8